Monday, January 24, 2005

Progress

Progress is going slowly. Last semester I was totally swamped with teaching. This semester I have one less class, but it's supposed to be used to prep a new course for the fall. And this break was only 3 weeks short with one weekend taken up by the MIT Mystery Hunt (soon to be blogged on my main blog). However, I did recently pick up a reprinting of a 1910 book with the Greco-Roman myths, as well as a bit about the Mesopotamian ones. It'll serve as a starting point to refresh my memory on the myths.

Oh, and the B&N teacher's discount is only for K-12. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Starr Love said...

I came across your blog a few times. All of this was written a decade back, yet I really like it. I like the energy of it ~ Glad I came across this, see you and sending good wishes your end !

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home